Site Program Coordinator, Tech
About the Role
Technology at Uber is bringing magical experiences to many millions of people around the world. Our Technology organization is situated in many technology hubs around the world. Hyderabad is one of the technology sites and is continuously growing every day. As a technology site we attract the best of tech talent in the country. We drive continuous innovation by making different technologies, technology divisions & team members as a single cohesive unit. High performing teams are the basic DNA of our technology site's growth & success.
As a Site Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for design & implementation of various cultural & growth programs at a Hyderabad site level. You will be working closely with the technology site senior leadership, People leadership, workplace operations, security operations & entire technology community in making the whole site as the best technology site for Uber.
To succeed as a Program Coordinator, you need the ability to multitask, plan, organize, and collaborate. Program Coordinators prioritize a wide variety of requests with opposing deadlines and limited resources. Timely decision-making and prioritization are critical to make sure everything runs smoothly.This position also requires significant collaboration and excellent stakeholder management skills. You need to know how to clarify decision accountability and effectively communicate requests and assignments, including getting team members to meet deadlines and following up when they don't, pushing back on unrealistic demands, and making sure everyone is satisfied with the project progress.
What You'll Do
- Be the main point of contact and facilitate communication between cross-functional teams (engineering, product, data science, performance marketers, data ops, and business) for cross-functional programs
- Create program timelines, reports, dashboards in Smartsheet, and a program review deck in G-Suite to drive execution & communication up to and across the organization.
- Partner communications: Responsible for drafting and sending Monthly/Quarterly/Half/Annual stakeholder & leadership comms
- Coordinate with the Product Management & engineering teams based in the US, Amsterdam, and India
- Use a prioritization framework to evaluate if new projects should be added to the roadmap or not
- Hold cross-functional team members accountable for deliverables.
- Establish and re-evaluate priorities, adjusting the program roadmap as demands and priorities change
- Set and make sure a communication cadence to keep all stakeholders updated on progress
- Innovate to find new ways of improving integration, collaboration, and satisfaction across the program
- Innovate for gains in efficiency while operating with a goal-oriented attitude
- Create high impact materials for any audience, in Google Slides and Google Sheets, reducing sophisticated or complicated information into concise messages and using knowledge of partners' agendas to ensure maximum engagement
- 2+ years proven ability in Project/Program/BizOps coordination.
- Experience working in a large, complex, fast paced organization
- Proficiency in G Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Proficiency in Smartsheet or a similar project management tool
- Exceptional partner management and relationship building skills.
- Proven project management experience
- A self-starter who can work proactively and independently, managing complexity & driving results!
- Highly adaptable, resilient, and calm under pressure given change and context switching is a constant
- A superb planner, collaborator & communicator with excellent organization skills who can distill sophisticated, cross-functional dependencies into simple calendar timelines to drive execution.
- Confident & truth-seeking in partner management with an appetite for creating efficiency with a combination of people, process & tools
- A great listener who's always on the lookout for feedback
- A standout colleague who enjoys working with others to get stuff done
- Great instincts to tell what's important and meaningful from what's just noise
- Additional skills required include time-management, an eye for detail, and problem-solving skills
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada