Regional Marketing Manager, DACH, Uber for Business
About the Role
As the EMEA Marketing team, we currently have a strong base of regional marketeers with in-depth market knowledge, primarily specialising in acquisition. We're looking for a growth-minded and self-driven Regional Marketing Manager for North Eastern Europe (with a focus on DACH) to penetrate key markets and drive growth in these previously 'unserved' countries. In this role we're looking for someone to own Marketing's contribution to growth, business partnering with regional Sales teams to drive penetration in Mid Market and Enterprise customers. You'll collaborate cross functionally with teams to create effective full funnel campaigns to generate prospects, stimulate customer usage, measure success and share your findings. You'll be customer obsessed and work tirelessly to understand our prospects base, decision maker and influencer personas, and the regional channels to leverage to influence them.
Reporting to the Head of EMEA Marketing, this is a new role, in a highly motivated team, and we're looking for someone to join us in our growth journey. You'll have the opportunity to engage through the full marketing mix, from LinkedIn, to events, email, dedicated content and much more. It's yours to define.
What You'll Do
- Leveraging owned, paid and earned media, own Marketing performance in region, with the ultimate goal of delivering quality leads to our specialised Sales teams.
- Business partner with regional Sales teams, aligning commercial priorities and develop supporting quarterly Marketing plans to achieve targets.
- Define, develop, execute and measure regional campaigns to drive acquisition, awareness and adoption of Uber for Business solutions.
- Work cross functionally to develop compelling regional content supporting KPIs.
- Proactively research trends and new topics that may be of interest to target personas. Socialise recommendations and gain regional feedback.
- Be a brand guardian, evangelising Uber for Business and driving consistency in regional messaging.
What You'll Need
- Fluent in English and German, with other European languages an advantage.
- Min 7+ years B2C and/or B2B existing customer Marketing experience
- Proven record of delivering effective campaigns into high valued existing customer bases.
- Strong Marketing channel knowledge including, but not limited to email, LinkedIn, webinars, content etc
- Structured problem solver with project management skills, attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Localisation and project management experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot or other CMS, basic HTML skills, project tracking software (Asana/ Trello/Monday.com/Google Drive suite) are a plus.
- SQL and high level data analysis experience
- Pan European europe experience a plus
- Industry, travel or delivery experience a plus
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada