Sourcer, Talent Acquisition Academy
About the Role
Talent Acquisition Academy Program (TAAP) Sourcing Recruiter
At Uber, we continue to grow our team with people who have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit to help us keep the world moving forward. That's where you come in. We believe in learning by doing - and there is no better classroom than real-world experience. If you'd like to build the future of mobility and change the way people live, this is your chance to create history by joining the Uber Talent Acquisition Academy Program (TAAP).
TAAP is designed to train people who are either returning to the workforce or making an intentional career shift into recruiting. Participants in the four-month comprehensive training program will be exposed to multiple facets of recruiting, providing hands-on participation with the business and allowing them to demonstrate their capabilities with addressing complex recruiting business challenges.
TAAP is designed for individuals with limited or no recruiting background who are looking for a career change to develop them into top Sourcers. This Sourcer will ultimately work with teams of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent sourcing and placement, process improvement and strategy development. Training in this program takes place in a team learning environment that ensures delivery of efficient, effective services to internal customers.
In the Talent Acquisition Academy Program (TAAP) you will learn to:
- Find, attract, and engage top tier talent to fill Uber's priority hiring needs and fill open roles.
- Create robust talent pipelines via creative sourcing methods and share those methods with hiring teams.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience at all times.
- Partner closely with your Recruiting and Hiring Manager(s) and meet with them to fill priority hiring needs.
- Communicate and document clear reporting and tracking of all relevant hiring data.
- Work to improve upon existing processes and develop innovative strategies around finding talent for our team.
- Manage and prioritize relationships across multiple teams.
- Work in collaboration with others as a team.
- Utilize tools and internal software to track and maintain candidate pipeline and activity.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
Availability to work 12 months full time starting in March 2022 - this includes a 4 month intensive training program
Working rights in the Netherlands or EU national - No immigration support available
MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and client relationships
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong advising skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Advanced time management skills
- Limited or no sourcing or recruiting background
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience of 4+ years of professional experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada