Payments Optimization Expert
About the Role
Frictionless payments lie at the center of creating delightful experiences for Uber's global base of users, drivers, couriers, and restaurant partners. Every day millions of spenders and earners trust Uber to seamlessly handle their payment needs. The Regional Payment Operations team works cross-functionally with all parties of the payments ecosystem to enable efficient money movements in and out of the platform, all at the speed and scale of Uber
We are looking for a team member to join the Regional Payment Operations team to optimize payment approval rate across our multiple products, geographies, and payment methods.
What You'll Do
- Own the key metrics around payments lifecycle, and identify actionable insights to improve the customer experience, reduce fraud, and lower processing costs;
- Collaborate with product, engineering, data science, and operations teams to monitor and optimize payment conversion funnels. Build the internal playbook for a low-friction and delightful customer payment experience;
- Partner with processors, issuers, and other payment partners to build and implement a sustainable long-term strategic vision;
- Ensure the timely identification and restoration of issues impacting our customers and business;
- Stay current on industry trends to uncover new opportunities and manage upcoming regulatory changes.
- 5+ years of operations experience at a high-growth tech company or payments company;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with business partners;
- Experience driving business results without significant supervision;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, and experience with building data visualizations and dashboards.
A solid understanding of the digital payment ecosystem and its underlying technologies.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada