Operations Internship 2022 - London
About the Internship
We are looking for highly motivated problem-solvers who are passionate about Operations. You will work alongside Operations Managers and partner with teams across the organisation in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The projects which you will have a chance to explore involve analysing data sets, providing creative solutions and meeting strict timelines. You will help support decision making within your teams through your critical thinking, strategic attitude, and data-directed approach.
Throughout the course of your internship, you will have the opportunity to provide regular updates and recommendations to our Senior Leadership Team. We will be there to support, mentor and guide you as you immerse yourself in the world of Operations!
What You'll Do
- Embark on a chance to reimagine the way the world moves by focusing on real-time, impactful projects
- Address key strategic questions through analytical frameworks and insights to advise the team on key decisions
- Experiment - Launch new products and efficiencies to improve our sales efficiency, spanning pricing, sales compensation, segmentation and much more!
- Learn the vast inner workings of Uber - you will have a direct impact on Consumers, Couriers, Restaurants and/or the Marketplace
- Learning both personally and professionally is core to our Operations internships - we will host various training and social events on an ongoing basis so that you're growing your network
- You are available to work 6 months full-time in 2022
- You are available to start in 2022 on January 17, March 7, June 6, July 18 or October 3
- You have work authorization in the United Kingdom - No immigration support is available for internships
- You are currently enrolled or recently graduated within the last 6 months from a Bachelors or Masters degree
- See the forest **and** the trees: Strong data analytics, you know the details that matter
- Trip obsessed: Taking time to build helpful relationships, you earn the trust of others within Uber through strong situational awareness and reliability
- One Uber: You demonstrate optimism, respect others and work well in a team
- Go get it: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Great minds don't think alike: diversity of thought in teams makes us stronger
- Communication: Written and spoken fluency in English
- A prior internship experience working in a startup, tech company, or any kind of operations internship
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with statistical packages or basic programming skills (ie Python) is highly regarded
Internships @ Uber
Perks & Benefits: We offer an above-average monthly internship allowance, Uber credits and much more!
You have the rare chance to create a global impact - we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics. We offer expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada