Corporate Development, Associate/Senior Associate
About the Role
You will serve as a key member of the Uber Corporate Development team, supporting our inorganic efforts across all business lines globally. You will join a dynamic team that has a major impact on the direction of the company as well as senior leadership!
What You'll Do
- Develop Uber's M&A and capital market's strategy and identify transaction opportunities in concert with business leadership across Mobility, Delivery, and Freight
- Support the entirety of the M&A process including strategy, sourcing, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Conduct thorough financial analysis to assess company valuation and synergy opportunities
- Prepare and give business reviews to Uber's executive leadership team regarding progress and roadblocks
- Support public and private market capital raising transactions
- 1.5+ years' experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, or corporate development at a technology company
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, or corporate development at a technology company
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including financial and company valuation analyses
- The ability to excel across a wide variety of work (strategy, sourcing, analysis, negotiation, and integration)
- A track record of complex problem solving, attention to detail, and delivering results cross-functionally
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, business judgment, and crisp communication
- Adaptability to change within a fast paced corporate environment and numerous transaction opportunities
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada