Sales Enablement Manager, EMEA, Uber for Business
About the Role
As the Sales Enablement Specialist at Uber for Business for the region, you'll launch, run and optimize training programs and resources for a growing team of Uber for Business sellers. You'll empower reps in customer-facing sales roles with the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to succeed in their role. Your goal is to improve and increase sales efficiency while crafting a culture of growth and enabling positive customer experiences.
This position will work closely with Regional Sales Leaders and front-line Sales Managers to identify gaps and define 'outstanding behaviors. You'll design and deliver training and resources to address opportunities and develop our team members. This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring close partnership with teams including Product Marketing, HR, Product, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc. You'll act as a representative of sales to these internal customers and drive efficiency and alignment. Additionally, you'll become proficient in business practices within the local markets and ensure Enablement initiatives are optimized for the sales team.
You're a self-starter who forms positive relationships, assesses opportunities, develops informed solutions, and delivers measurable results. You can implement multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality. You hold yourself to a high standard and are highly accountable. You're skilled at simplifying the complex and influencing without authority. Most of all, you're passionate about the power of learning and the impact Enablement can have on a sales organization.
What You'll Do
- Partner closely with sales managers and leaders to become a guide in your region. Understand business goals, pivotal initiatives, and regional nuances, to advise the regional Enablement strategy.
- Define, build, deliver and measure regional enablement initiatives to support region-specific needs or priorities, ensuring alignment with the global Enablement strategy
- Partner with Global Enablement to support Global Sales Enablement programs, including Onboarding, Change Management, Skill Development, and Communications, regionalizing content, and co-facilitating when needed
- Facilitate region-specific onboarding sessions for new hires, building and maintaining custom content as needed
- Support internal communications for sellers, delivering relevant, concrete information in a timely manner and reinforcing global announcements
- Support planning of sales events including offsites and Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Prepare and present results and insights on enablement impact/performance during quarterly program reviews
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement
- Expert-level training and facilitation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt work schedule to accommodate working on a global team
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role (preferably in Sales)
- Experience working with B2B decision-makers in the Enterprise and Mid-Market tiers
- Experience working across multiple countries in the region
- Knowledge and experience in sales enablement tools and technologies
- Experience partnering with and addressing senior leaders
- Experience working globally with people based in multiple time zones
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% annually
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada