Account Representative (Annual Plan)
About the Role
The Field Sales Representative role is a great opportunity to leverage sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Uber Eats. We are looking for someone who is a natural at selling and knows where the best eats are in Belgium, passionate about food and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria and leverage your skills in pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with the most important restaurants in your markets
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our sales, onboarding and account management teams to smoothly activate the best restaurants
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
What You'll Need
- Business level proficiency in English, Dutch and French
- At least 2 Minimum Years of Experience with Business Development, Sales, Sales Operations.(Preferred)
- Bachelors Degree with economic background. Masters Degree(Preferred)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada