HR Business Partner, Tech
About the role:
You will be the HRBP for the Technology teams in India. As part of this role, you will have responsibility to enabling the talent strategy and execution of people programs in alignment with the current and future needs of the teams you partner with. This is a fast paced, growing team, and provides a huge opportunity to make an impact as we scale.
You will partner with the leadership and managers to identify and execute key initiatives that supercharge the technology organization. You will orchestrate across different People teams to ensure that all people programs are seamlessly designed and executed to the highest of standards and delivered with the appropriate business lens. You will also partner with your leaders on any change management efforts across the organization.
This role requires you to act as a consultant to management on business issues, and a coach to leaders and managers, ultimately equipping them to be better at managing their people. Most importantly, you are the stewards of our cultural norms and are well connected to our people, building a pulse on the overall health of the organization.
What You'll do:
- Be the HRBP and partner with leaders across different Technology teams in the India site playing a consultative role while building strong relationships with the business leadership
- Understand the business strategy, talent and organization strategy for Technology and align these strategies to the current and future needs of the business
- Craft and execute the appropriate programs and ensure execution for key talent processes - talent assessments, organizational planning, leadership development, designing organizations and other key interventions
- Collaborate closely with the central function teams to ensure solutions that meet business problems
- Understand how HR processes work at Uber and what the strategy, approach and philosophy of HR is here
- Contribute to building a thriving culture by creatively working through various touch points - to engage and communicate with employee across levels
Work closely with Hyderabad site management to drive key people initiatives and function as the HR Business Partner point of contact at the site
What You'll need:
- Management Degree with 7+ years of relevant HRBP experience with Technology teams
- A track record of providing consultation on complex people issues and initiatives to senior leadership while building credibility & trust
- Excellent influencing, change management skills and flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, dynamic & matrixed environment
- Exposure to designing , leading & driving HR programs with ability to showcase impact and outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to partner with & manage stakeholders within and outside of HR
- Strong analytical capabilities , data orientation & operational rigour
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada