Senior Quality Team Lead
About the Role
At Uber, we are all about quality. Providing the best support for customers is a core feature of the Uber product experience. We are looking for an A-list individual to join our efforts. As a Senior Quality Team Lead - Quality, you will contribute to Uber's goal of providing world-class contact support, for whatever channel, by identifying areas of opportunity and strength through the Uber quality program. The Quality Senior Team Lead is responsible for supporting 2-4 Quality Team Leads with 10+ QA Specialists, in identifying gaps in support responses and customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Team management: Manage administrative functions for quality vertical
- Team Lead Coaching: Motivate, manage, and engage Quality Team lead to help them become effective leaders
- Reviews: Conduct reporting reviews on a weekly basis
- Performance management: Drive Quality scores by providing insights and action plan recommendations; Review and release reports for quality opportunities and scores
- Process implementation and change management: Effectively communicate to the Quality and Operations team on processes and changes to ensure understanding and compliance
- Stakeholder management: Build relationships and provide insights for improvement to management and senior leadership
Project management: Conduct initiatives and experiments to improve quality for the site or dedicated lines of business, such as support content improvement or A/B testing
What You'll Need
- 3+ years in customer support related roles
- People management: Strong managerial and people management skills to handle and support the quality vertical.
- Problem Solving: Should be a strong problem solver with good decision-making abilities.
- Stakeholder Management: Building trust with stakeholders would be vital.
- Positive influencer: A strong Uber culture advocate; a strong people's person.
- Strong analytical skills: Proficient in Microsoft or Google Suite, and can interpret dashboards and reports for action plans.
- Excellent communication skills: Has strong written and verbal communication skills which can be adjusted depending on varying audiences (upper management, agents, external partners, etc).
- Efficiency: Proven ability to meet deadlines and a high level of commitment towards deliverables.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada