Bilingual Learning Delivery Specialist
About the Role
- Work alongside our Community Operations team, Regional Comm Ops and own the needs assessment, design & development and implementation of on-the-ground training and employee development programs at the COE and BPO for our North Asia Region
- This multifaceted role requires strategic thinking and excellence in learning design, development & delivery, building, tailor-fitting (to the needs of participants) and executing detailed learning plans (using effective training methodologies) and an understanding of how to analyze, track and report the effectiveness and quality of the learning experience and its impact to performance.
- CommOps is all about process efficiency, and as a Bilingual Learning Design and Delivery Specialist, you would be ensuring that these teams of rockstars are able to continuously provide world class support to everyone involved in the Uber experience. This role is about building a solid foundation for our COE and BPO (North Asia) Learning programs, scaling it beyond what is today, and pre-empting what it will need to
- Partner with NA BPO Leads on implementation and completion of Uber, Regional and LOB mandatory training; and assist with the certification of BPO Trainers thru TTT sessions and facilitate new hire classes at the BPO when needed.
What You'll Do:
- Lead Training Needs Analysis, Design Modules and Implement Continuous Learning Initiatives for North Asia LOBs and its partner BPOs to improve skills and competencies and improve KPI Performance by partnering w/ QA, Operations and other Cross Functional departments
- Be able to effectively track, report and present performance (and financial) impact of training to Internal and External Stakeholders
- Design and Create Instructor Led and eLearning materials using Instructional Design Tools e.g. Powerpoint, Captivate etc.
- Assist other departments with development Learning Decks for North Asia wide projects.
- Evaluate content shared by stakeholders, RCOs, BPOs and the APAC L&D Team for effectiveness and make recommendations and changes to training methodology as well as translating content from English to Cantonese (and Vice Versa) without affecting content effectiveness
- Effectively and Efficiently facilitate New Hire Training, Cross Training and Upskilling for Product, Process and Soft Skills and Continuous Learning for existing employees for the North Asia Region and its partner BPOs
- Facilitate, Drive, Track and Report Completion of Uber Compliance and Regulatory Training and Product & Process Updates for the North Asia Region and its partner BPOs
- Facilitate Train the Trainer Sessions w/ BPO Trainers
- Coordinate w/ People Development to facilitate S-Ladder Employee Development modules
- Take North Asia Phone Calls or Tickets regularly to maintain Subject Matter and Process Expertise and present regular training demos to maintain Training Delivery competency.
- Present regular training demos to maintain L&D competency
- Lead Critical APAC L&D Projects for North Asia and improve performance thru effective planning and execution; and report progress and impact to L&D Manager and Stakeholders.
- Create, maintain and Report Training Performance Dashboards accurately and efficiently
What You'll Need:
- Experience: 1+ Minimum Years of Experience with Training, Learning and Development (external/internal) or 1+ Minimum Years of Experience as an Uber Community Specialist
- Translation: Translation of designed training content from English to Cantonese and vice versa maintaining effectiveness of training design
- Communication Skills: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences. Exceptional spoken and written English and Cantonese comprehension and communication
- Training Needs Analysis: Should be able to assess and analyze the needs of an LOB and recommend training or non-training intervention to address performance gaps on KPIs, behaviour and process.
- Instructional Design: Use of Bloom's Taxonomy to develop learning objectives and the ADDIE framework to design and develop performance impacting training modules for Performance Improvement & Personal/Career Development. Design and Create Instructor Led and eLearning materials and Proficiency w/ Instructional Design Tools e.g. Powerpoint, Captivate, Articulate 360 etc.
- Facilitation And Presentation Skills: Effective and Efficient Presentation, Facilitation and Classroom Management Skills (in English and Cantonese). Exceptional Platform Skills Asks Effective Questions to help facilitate group discussion and make people think.
- Experiential Training Delivery: Able to use Structured Learning Exercises, apply Gamification and has the capacity to conduct scenario based training to enhance the learning experience and shorten the learning curve.
- Project Management Planning And Execution: Able to systematically plan projects, track timelines, execute and measure.
- Coaching: Able to conduct performance coaching for new hires during Nesting to address gaps in performance.
- Training Evaluation: Able to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of a training program, module or curriculum and recommend changes to influence performance improvement in KPIs, skills and behaviours. Able to review and evaluate the effectiveness of training design against established design methodologies that impact improvement and change in behaviour.
- Stakeholder Management: Proactiveness, Assertiveness and Professionalism when dealing w/ internal and external stakeholders. Practices Respect and Integrity in presentations, meetings and when making his/her recommendations
- Basic Performance Analytics: Average MS Excel/Google Sheets competency e.g. Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Scatter Plots and able to use Data Visualization & Storytelling when presenting data to stakeholders.
- Office Tools Competency: Competency with office tools such e.g., Excel & Powerpoint (and its Google Suite equivalents) for use during Training Delivery and admin functions.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada