Team Lead II, Greenlight Operations - Calgary
About the Role
We're looking for a Greenlight Sr. Team Lead to support the day-to-day operations of our local Greenlight located in Calgary. We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to mentor and directly lead a team of Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver partners & delivery partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight center.
You will also be responsible for a number of site operational needs requiring vendor management, stakeholder management, and problem solving abilities. Depending on the Greenlight location, you may also be responsible for managing one or more remote locations, along with the employees who are stationed at those sites.
This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What You'll Do
- Support a team of Experts in delivering 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver and delivery partners by helping tackle escalated issues on-ground
- Support training, coaching, and guiding Uber Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Support hiring, scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Uber Experts
- Manage and document the performance of our Experts through formal and informal performance management conversations, with manager support
- Keep Experts aware and updated on support policies by engaging with operations teams across the company and cascading the information through
- Manage multiple internal (Uber) and external (non-Uber) vendors and stakeholders to ensure smooth partnerships for the location
- Tend to site requirements at all locations allocated (including remote locations as needed)
- Team Lead may need to also manage Experts at remote locations through scheduled remote visits and virtual coaching (if applicable to site)
- Minimum two years of relevant operational or retail experience
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders, vendors and partnership operations
- Experience in solving complex customer problems
- Experience in operational or process improvement
- Minimum one year of team management experience
- Experience in team coaching and leadership in a fast-paced environment
About the Team
Uber's driver-partners are our most important customers, and we're building an outstanding support experience for them at our Greenlight locations. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada