Sales Representative, Uber Eats
About the Role
As a Field Sales Representative, you'll have the opportunity to build strong relationships with France's best independent restaurants as well as chains and to have a big impact on the restaurant selection on Uber Eats. We are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running and knows where the best eateries are, is passionate about food and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new top restaurants and leverage your pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our clients for success.
What the Candidate Will Do:
- Close deals with Restaurant Partners in your market by owning the entire end-to-end sales process.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects.
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure Uber Eats can move quickly and succeed at large scale.
- Own the restaurant selection in your area.
What the Candidate Will Need:
- Prior experience in an inside and / or field sales position ideally for a high growth company, (Technology, FMCG, or Hospitality industry) or client facing position.
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure.
- Confidence in building great relationships with partners & ability to win new business over the phone
- Relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- A people person -- you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Salesforce knowledge
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada