Sr Manager, Federal Campaigns
About the role
We are looking for someone to help build and lead all aspects of federal campaigns. As the Sr. Manager, Federal Campaigns, you will coordinate with both the federal and regional teams to achieve Uber's goals. The ideal candidate brings a history of progressive advocacy and is willing to build and work with progressive partners.
- Design and manage federal campaigns
- Build and leverage relationships outside the organization
- Coordinate campaign activities between both federal and regional team
- 8+ years of progressive campaign experience
- Understanding of all aspects of a message development and targeting
- History of coalition building
- Demonstrated ability to be a multitasking team player
- Used to working on tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Existing progressive relationships
- Existing relationships with progressive elected officials
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada