Business Development Manager
About the Role
This role is an outstanding opportunity to join the team responsible for leading our Global Strategy Partnerships and Programs across EMEA. You will develop market strategy, advance key partnerships, that accelerate the growth of Uber Rides and Uber Eats
What You'll Do
- Evaluate new business development, critical initiatives and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Source, negotiate and implement high priority strategic partnerships in alignment to our business model and priorities.
- Identify specific partners to approach, nurture the requisite senior relationships, and effectively communicate Uber's value proposition and potential partnership opportunities
- Work with both internal and external product, operations and marketing teams to drive successful partnership outcomes
- Develop deep relationships with key strategic partners aligned with OKRs
- Collaborate with the EMEA Partnerships Lead, EMEA BD Lead and Head of Central BD to develop and execute on regional partnerships
What You'll Need
- 3-5 Years experience in Consulting, Investment Banking or M&A
- Demonstration of achievement by crafting and executing on partnerships
- Excellent use of insights and data-driven decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in order to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance, and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
- Handle a high volume of engagements and thrive on the fast pace of our company without compromising on an ability to dive into the details and finer points of deals
- Anticipate challenges, remove blockers, and build a set of conditions vital for success
- Credibility and gravitas to garner the respect of the executive team, People team, as well as other partners.
- A strategic problem solver with a participatory management style and team-building skills.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada