Global Sr. Program Manager Tools & Systems
About the Role
The Global Sr. Program Manager will lead the technology and tooling changes along with implementation of systems spanning a multitude of buckets of work for our Global Community Operations Team. The successful candidate would be a problem solver who is able to dive into unstructured environments to design solutions. The candidate should drive project solutions and will be expected to build scalable processes and systems enabling internal and external partners to leverage data and act upon insights. The individual will be expected to manage a diverse set of partners across teams, businesses and geographies. The role requires data-driven skills, excellent time-management, and the ability to clearly articulate and present information for partners at all levels of the business.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely cross functionally to drive process, metrics, and tools improvements across several buckets of work (to include but not limited to):
- Workforce Management
- Tools & Technology
- Product Planning
- Process Excellence
- Change Management
- Program manage standardization and communication to various partners
- Create and own clear processes for sustainment of projects within the assigned program/buckets of work
- Develop strategic insights to support sustained business growth. Drive analysis of global programs to improve the experience of our customers and CommOps as a whole
- Continuous process improvement for existing work within the regions, while looking for ways to make it globally standard
- Take advantage of the ever-growing amount of data we have at our fingertips to help partners all over the world manage and improve our operations
- Coordinate with members of other business teams spanning the company to measure the impact and efficiency of new initiatives and business processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 6 years of strategy consulting, contact center operations or related experience
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Flexibility - You have the ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Exceptional Global Program Management experience
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies
- Entrepreneurial spirit - You have the drive to continue building and improving all processes.
- Advanced data management skills
- Product Operations / Planning experience
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment
- Data visualization experience; preferably experience with Tableau
- Well versed in the inner-workings of a contact center
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada