Enterprise Operations Manager, Uber Eats - France
About the Role
The Enterprise team is in charge of all the Headquarters centric account management within Uber Eats. It is dedicated to answer all franchisor's specific needs and to help them in the delivery adoption as a sales channel. Every partner we work with has a national footprint and is among the biggest actors of the French restaurant industry.
Because the delivery market is moving fast and has deep impacts on restaurants, we are facing many various challenges on a daily basis. We need to keep improving on our ability to execute seamlessly in order to provide best in class experience to our partners and match their level of expectations. We also need to build a stronger expertise, based on Uber Eats assets, to bring more value to our partners.
In this team, the Enterprise Operation Manager's mission is key. He/She is in charge of :
- Enabling the team, providing them tools to ensure that we focus on the right stake with the appropriate energy
- Identifying suboptimal processes and redesign them to improve our operational efficiency
- Understanding our partners main challenges and building answers to assist them thanks to our knowledge and available resources
Our future Operations Manager will be an internal consultant able to both have an impact on our own structure and to develop our expertise, maximizing our influence on our partners.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years experience in consulting, banking or in a fast growing start-up
- Problem solving skills: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it. You have developed a strong business acumen allowing you to fastly understand given situations and identify appropriate levers to reach a solution.
- Great project manager: who can develop meticulously detailed KPI improvement plans
- Rigorous mindset: Data-driven decision making mentality and sound commercial judgment through analytical thinking to assess partner performance and financial viability. Advanced excel modelling skill necessary, SQL/Python knowledge advantageous.
- Highly autonomous & proactive: able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfill their potential on Uber Eats. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada