Customer Success Implementation Manager, Uber for Business - Berlin
Uber for Business (U4B) is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We're looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Account Coordination team.
As an Customer Success and Implementation Manager , you'll work efficiently and effectively with our high growth customers and be responsible for the successful and seamless launch of our customers who're adopting the platform. You'll support our Sales and Account Management teams to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and second to none customer service.
What you'll do:
- Work with U4B customers and internal teams to closely understand the needs and goals of each customer. Coordinate a seamless launch that maximizes employee adoption and usage.
- Deeply understand U4B's products and solutions and navigate internally to gather knowledge of broader Uber products and solutions as needed for customer enablement and growth.
- Define objectives and align with customers on employee adoption goals. Set and manage timelines with customers for implementation.
- Own customer onboarding in the launch phase both operationally and strategically: create, set up and plan the implementation of new accounts.
- Create new company profiles, and submit Monthly Billing Applications to Finance.
- Run in person and video demonstrations and training with customers on how to navigate the U4B experience.
- Execute basic initiatives to increase adoption and utilization and curate new documentation to support their education to their teams.
- Create and implement professional email templates, plans and facilitate calls with clients to answer questions, address issues, define objectives and align on partnership goals. Attend in-person meetings which are facilitated by the Account Executive or Account Manager. Communicate regularly with client POC.
- Ability to speak to deal pipeline and prioritization. Ability to demonstrate launch methodology and strategy, in collaboration with the broader team.
- Resolve complex issues using existing resources and internal relationships with stakeholders. Think critically, to determine possible solutions to more abstract issues.
- Uses basic data to provide clients with insight into their account during the first 30 days.
- Work with the Premium Support team to ensure that all customer support related issues are resolved quickly.
- Develop account plans by identifying and prioritizing the most important tasks that contribute to return on investment and retention goals.
What You'll Need:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in German (Additional Language skills would be advantageous)**
**- A minimum three years of professional experience with a minimum of two years in a customer facing role
- The drive to contribute to a positive team environment and collaborate by sharing best practices and strategies with your peers.
- An ability to manage your time effectively whilst working with multiple customers on tight deadlines. Proactively able to prioritize high value clients whilst also thinking about strategy and process improvement.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An intuition for people and passion for strengthening customer relationships. You're spending the majority of your time working with various teams, cultivating new relationships with potential and existing customers and stakeholders internally and externally.
- An ability to help clients solve their problems, and think outside the square with some of their challenges.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to balance your attention to detail with swift execution
- we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them seamlessly.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude. Be agile and thrive when operating in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them.
- Tech-savviness. You'll be using multiple systems in your role, and Salesforce experience is a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada