Enterprise Partner Development, Senior Account Executive, Uber Eats Japan
About the Role
The Senior Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of Enterprise restaurants that partner with Uber Eats Japan.
We are looking for those who are natural at selling; passionate about food and Uber Eats; and enjoys negotiating to build the best mutually-beneficial partnerships. Your primary focus will be partnering with director and C-suite executives to develop strong relationships and drive initial partnerships. You will also work with the cross function teams to develop strategies around city-expansion /marketing/ various operation teams for existing clients and prospecting of key target accounts success.
---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Manage a successful sales acquisition team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with Enterprise restaurant chain partners
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals Partner with our onboarding and customer success teams to smoothly activate the best restaurant partners
---- Basic Qualifications ----
- Minimum of 7 years of enterprise, and/ or field sales experience expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Team leader/management experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Professional fluency in Japanese
- Business level English proficiency
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for Uber Eats and food
----Preferred Background/ Skills----
- Sales experience in a growing/mature and highly competitive market
- Strategic thinking
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Frequent domestic business travel may be required
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada