Oracle Technical Systems Engineer (Oracle ERP & Corporate Applications)
About the Role
You are passionate about using technology to tackle big business problems. You are hungry to make a difference. You have created software that can scale and handle complex interchange of data and compute between multiple geographical locations. You like creating software that is robust to various kinds of network, system, and state failures, without compromising the data and business applications that use it.
If Yes, then Uber is looking for a Systems Engineer who is having sound technical knowledge in Oracle Applications, PLSQL & Complex System Integrations. The engineer is responsible for the Design, development & extension of Oracle Application components & also various other products in our FBS Engineering portfolio like Complex 3rd party Integrations, ETLs, Apex Applications, Data Pipelines.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 6+ years of overall experience & engaged in developing, integrating & supporting corporate applications like Oracle Applications, Coupa, Concur, etc.
- Sound technical knowledge in Oracle Applications, PLSQL & Complex System Integrations is a must
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills to handle complex process and technology issues
- Adaptability to new technologies, fast learners, work independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and strong personal interpersonal skills and being able to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Strong technical knowledge in at least any one backend programming language like Java, Python, Golang, Perl, NodeJS, etc. is preferable & an added advantage
- Good understanding of APIs, web services and data security is preferable
- Oracle Database performance and tuning knowledge is preferable
- Experience in domains such as Finance, Payments, Accounting, Procurement preferred
What You Will Do
- Work with the product managers in FinTech to develop the products they design for solving business needs. We use Oracle PL/SQL, Java, APEX, Unix Shell Scripting, Golang, Python, SQL,
- Enhance the products in FinTech portfolio and provide extraordinary support of your products
- In addition to building products, we also buy and implement 3rd party software (both cloud and on-premise solutions such as Coupa, Oracle, Concur etc) in order to meet our business needs. You will develop integrations between these products as part of the implementation.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada