Business Development Representative, Uber Health
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to support our Uber Health Team. This high-impact position will provide sales support to Account Executives through the development and qualification of leads resulting in revenue generating partnerships. You will be prospecting into targeted healthcare organizations, developing relationships with decision makers, qualifying opportunities and helping customers with account creation.
If you're looking for career growth, this role will serve as a training ground for a pathway into an Account Executive position with demonstrated success.
You'll be responsible for conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (call, email, and LInkedin). Your day-to-day job will be developing a rapport with contacts in an effort to uncover needs and establish fit for Uber Health solutions. Working with Account Executives, you'll ensure that the leads provided are properly qualified and will progress through the sales funnel. This involves gathering key information to update our Salesforce system and identifying next steps for Enterprise Account Executives to connect with these prospects.
What You'll Do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in collaboration with Account Executives
- Research and develop our Target MidMarket and Enterprise accounts
- Assist qualified inbound SMB prospects with account creation
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, Linkedin, and marketing campaigns
- Act as first point of contact for inbound Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL's), qualifying for revenue opportunity and fit for Uber Health Solutions
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics that include minimum outreach volume per day and minimum volume of Sales Qualified Leads (SQL's) per month
- Uncover a prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Uber Health Solutions
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted Mid-Market and Enterprise client accounts
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
What You'll Need
- A history of consistently exceeding important metrics and activity targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to obtain the necessary information from the prospect, while also ensuring a mutually beneficial conversation
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills, and ability to take initiative
- Experience or the ability to operate with consultative sales approach and consistent customer follow up
- Effective communication with colleagues and clients across multiple touchpoints, i.e. Email, Slack, Direct phone call
- Have an ability to deal with ambiguity and the ability to think outside the box to drive a comprehensive solution
- At least 1 year of B2B sales/business development experience
- Experience with Sales platforms and prospecting tools, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Groove, Zoom Info
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada