Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager, B2B
About the Role
We're looking for a B2B Marketing Operations Manager to support the global Uber for Business team! You'll be responsible for local analysis and reporting, insights and budget management. This includes partnering closely with Marketing, Sales and Sales Ops to connect leads to channels and spend, and help teams optimize local programs. You'll also lead global processes around budget tracking and planning! Your projects will sit at the intersection of Marketing, data and analytics, and business operations.
What You'll Do
- Develop reporting that provides useful insights based on events, ABM, and other demand gen activities.
- Lead regular reporting to support local marketing teams, weekly sales meetings and monthly business reviews.
- Optimize and maintain dashboards to enable regional marketing teams to self-serve.
- Establish lead routing to support Marketing programs and align on methodology for SDR engagement.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis through B2B systems including Salesforce and Marketo.
- Establish global processes for budget management and supporting spend tracking across the global Marketing team.
- Drive and lead global processes around planning and monthly business reviews.
- 3+ years of analytics and database experience
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Experience working with marketing automation data and system including Salesforce and Marketo
- Strong Excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- Knowledge of lead funnels and lead routing
- Organized and process-driven
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Consistent track record to develop and complete lead generation campaigns
- Experience with SQL
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada