Site Program Manager
About the Role
The Vilnius tech team is poised for substantial growth. Together, we are changing the face of transportation and logistics around the world. As we continue to strengthen the team, we are looking for a creative, experienced and energetic Site Program Manager.
You will help us continue to build Uber Vilnius into a world-class tech site through investments across employee experience, branding, event strategy, and community interaction. Think innovative internal cultural programs, marketing initiatives, intern programs, everything that will help us have the best environment for our tech team. You will report directly to the engineering Site Lead in Vilnius, and work with senior tech leadership in the Vilnius site and other program managers, globally, to execute on these critical programs.
What You'll Do
- Work to understand all facets of employee experience of everyone in the Vilnius tech team (~50 strong and growing).
- Collaborate across Vilnius Tech leadership to continuously improve the employee experience.
- Design, implement and launch critical programs and projects to create a world-class engineering environment for our Vilnius engineering office
- Develop site-wide programs for interns, new hires, visitors, and more
- Work closely with our facilities staff to ensure our physical environment is always best in class for our rapidly growing team
- Promote the Vilnius engineering office to the world to help us attract outstanding talent and drive our tech brand
- Organize internal and external events, meetups, team trips and outings
- Work with the recruiting team on initiatives to attract top talent
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years experience in a tech organization
- People, Marketing, public relations, or branding background
- Experience organizing and launching events
- Basic project/program management experience
- Ability to collaborate across teams and regions
Nice To Have:
- Program management experience
- Engineering events organization experience
- IT Community managers experience
Salary Ranges from 44,000 - 53,000 euros gross with additional equity and benefits
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada