Enterprise Account Manager, Uber Eats - UK&I
About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will own some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in the UK - collaborating with them to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to our users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform. This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners.
What you'll do
- Operational Improvement: Drive forward operational improvement with your partners to ensure that together we are delivering the best experience to Uber Eats users - whether that's making sure they received what they ordered or they're receiving it when they expect it.
- Growth: Develop plans in conjunction with your partners to grow their business through adding locations, experimenting with new business models (eg. virtual restaurants) or growing same-location sales (eg. effective marketing, menu optimisation).
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Commercial Management: Lead commercial discussions with enterprise partners to build sustainable long-term partnerships.
- Build tools and processes: Use your analytical ability combined with operational rigour to build tools and processes to drive forward partnership KPIs.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with stakeholders in internal teams both in the UK and globally (eg. Product, Support, Courier Operations) to solve problems and ensure that feedback received is utilised in improving our product and operations.
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of professional experience. Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels and have a track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals
- Confident in making data-led decisions and using sound business judgment
- Great project manager who can develop detailed joint business plans with our largest enterprise partners and consistently deliver above expectations
- Strong executive presence and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada