Sales Enablement Manager - LATAM, Uber for Business
About the Role
As the Sales Enablement Specialist at Uber for Business for the region, you'll launch, manage and optimize training programs and resources for a growing team of U4B sellers. You'll empower reps in customer-facing sales roles with the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to succeed in their role. Your goal is to improve productivity and increase sales efficiency, while crafting a culture of growth and enabling positive customer experiences.
This position will work closely with Regional Sales Leaders and front-line Sales Managers to identify gaps and define 'outstanding' behaviors. You'll design and deliver training and resources to address opportunities and develop our team members. This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring close partnership with teams including Product Marketing, HR, Product, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc.
Self starter approach to build strong relationships, assesses opportunities, develops informed solutions and delivers measurable results. You can execute multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality. Skilled at simplifying the complex and influencing without authority. Most of all, passionate about the power of learning and the impact Enablement can have on a sales organization.
What You`ll Do
- Partner closely with sales managers and leaders to become an expert in your region. Understand business goals, strategic initiatives, and regional nuances, to inform the regional Enablement strategy.
- Define, build, deliver and measure regional enablement initiatives to support region-specific needs or priorities, ensuring alignment with the global Enablement strategy
- Partner with Global Enablement to support Global Sales Enablement programs, including Onboarding, Change Management, Skill Development and Communications, regionalizing content and co-facilitating when needed
- Facilitate region-specific onboarding sessions for new hires, building and maintaining custom content as needed
- Support internal communications for sellers, delivering relevant, practical information in a timely manner and reinforcing global announcements
- Support planning of sales events including offsite and Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Prepare and present results and insights on enablement impact/performance during quarterly program reviews
What You`ll need
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement and 3+ years in a customer-facing role (preferably in Sales)
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong project management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with B2B decision makers
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior leaders
- Experience working on a global team based in multiple time zones
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% annually
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada