Strategic Enterprise Account Executive - Retail, Uber New Verticals
About the Role
The Uber Delivery New Verticals Team is tasked with growing new retail segments to be our next $10B business. Uber has also recently launched 'Uber Direct', a last-mile delivery service for businesses to provide on-demand shopping missions to their customers.
As a Retail Partnerships Lead (Senior Account Executive), you will pursue merchants for our Marketplace & Direct products by effectively communicating the value proposition of our delivery & demand aggregation solutions. You will inherit existing strategic opportunities and be responsible for building new pipeline. Your experience selling into complex stakeholder groups across the retail sector in Australia & New Zealand will allow you to hit the ground running.
Reporting into the Head of Growth (Sales), Uber Retail & New Verticals ANZ, this senior role will initially be an individual contributor with a pathway to management as our business scales.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the sales process for prospective retail merchants across Australia and New Zealand
- Communicate the value of the Uber to strategic prospects and customers - both the Uber Eats app and Uber Direct
- Develop territory/account plans to grow pipeline within our most strategic target partners
- Lead and coordinate end to end sales motion which includes; qualification, education, commercial negotiation, contracting & implementation.
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, weekly forecasts and participating in quarterly business reviews
What you need
- A proven track record: You'll have 7+ years of experience in B2B solution sales in; logistics, SaaS, retail, FMCG or supply chain.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills with a solution oriented approach to working with prospects and customers.
- Customer obsession: You won't be expected to know everything (yet). However, you'll have a strong appetite to understand and learn the industries and customers you're targeting.
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans.
- Focus on quality output: you will act as the voice of the customer to our operations and product teams. You will collect, consolidate, and communicate deal requirements and product feature requests.
- Proven ability to operate in an ambiguous and highly dynamic environment
- Highly creative; passion to change and revolutionise ecommerce
- Aptitude with numbers and analytical skills, strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada