Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
To create something new, you need to take big bets - something that's been a part of who we are since day one. That spirit has taken us from one local market to a global reach. And now that we're doing more things in more places, we not only need to keep moving fast but, more than ever before, we need to move together. What we build is redefining what it means to move the world. A task too big to go alone.
We pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all of our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to life is the people that make Uber, Uber. Delivering a first class experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the ability to attract and engage that talent across ANZ.
What you'll do
- Recruiting end to end: Sourcing to closing and everything in between, you'll own your pipeline, process, and success.
- Fostering Relationships: You'll be seen as a respected partner to our hiring teams, adding value to the hiring process beyond sourcing and engaging talent.
- Cross Functional Engagement: Will be key to your success, collaborating with our amazing People Team and playing an active role in people experience projects across the entire employee journey.
- Delighting Candidates: You'll be passionate about delivering an engaging and exciting candidate experience which surprises and delights, from initial engagement to day 1.
- Strategy: Uber is a data driven company and Talent Acquisition is no exception. We measure our success (and our failure) by the numbers. You will be given access to endless data to shape briefs and provide market intel to inform sourcing strategies and create efficiencies.
- Champion Culture: You'll immerse yourself into life at Uber at every level and become a true champion of our culture both internally and externally.
What you'll need
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced, in-house environment
- Experience collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles at all levels
- A strong passion for Uber and the impact we have on making the world move
- Experience using data to inform your hiring strategies and results
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada