Strategic Operations Manager, Sales Ops
About the Role
The Uber Eats Strategy & Planning Associate will help set our sales strategy through planning and incentive design, advise our sales segments through analytics, and work with our business partners to deliver on the strategy.
What you will do
- Align our sales goals to our business goals through partnership with our operations and territory leadership
- Design and implement projects to improve our sales efficacy, lead generation accuracy, sales compensation, segmentation, and more
- Build dashboards to advise our go -to-market groups, including customer success managers, sales leaders, and cross-functional partners
- Communicate findings and insights to diverse audiences -- from senior leaders to new hires
- Be a strategic thought partner to team members in different parts of the business
- A minimum of 3 years of analytical, operational, or strategy experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, SQL
- Experience synthesizing information quickly, distilling key takeaways, and presenting insights to senior leadership
- Experience building deep relationships across a broad organization, encouraging a warm and collaborative work environment, and understanding problems from diverse perspectives.
- High standards and a bias toward action: you can find the context and information you need through relationships across the organization, you push for clarity and delivery, and you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams- technical and non technical alike!
- Experience working with large sets of structured and unstructured data and synthesizing into business insights (e.g., using SQL, Excel, Salesforce)
- Python or R experience and proficiency using Tableau
- Experience in Sales Operations roles
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We tackle big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada