Performance Marketing Manager, Affiliates (Delivery)
About the Role
Uber's global paid channels team is at the forefront of the industry. You will have the opportunity to lead large scale, high impact growth campaigns across multiple regions. You'll collaborate closely with business leads, publisher partners, agencies/networks, and ad tech stakeholders to develop automation and optimization solutions that drive efficient scale.
We are looking for a technical paid channel manager to own the launch, development, and scaling of our global Affiliate channel. This person will be responsible for the management, development, growth, and technical roadmap of our Affiliate campaigns, and work in close partnership with Data Science/Analytics, AdTech, Marketing Solutions, Creative Optimization, Marketing Legal, and more to grow our revenue impact through paid Affiliate ads.
This is a unique opportunity to build a highly-automated world-class Growth Marketing program in partnership with unparalleled resources on the Data Science and Engineering side.
What You'll Do
- Manage full-cycle execution of global direct response paid affiliate campaigns
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Work cross-functionally with global teams to develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns
- Work closely with Ad Tech partners, to develop and implement advanced automation and optimization solutions
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute
- The position demands strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize resonance with target audiences
- 4+ years of experience in Affiliate performance marketing
- Experience working with internal engineering and Data Science teams to build in-house products on third-party APIs
- Excellent analytical skills (Excel, Google Sheets, SQL a plus) with incrementality testing experience
- Understanding of both pixel and mobile app measurement and tracking
- Experience with creative teams to consistently build and optimize creative
- Strong understanding of A/B testing methodologies
- Knowledge about the Affiliate Marketing ecosystem, including payouts, targeting, and more
- Experience in other performance marketing channels
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada