B2B Campaign Planner
About the Role
We're looking for a passionate and experienced marketing manager to help build the Uber for Business brand by developing coordinated marketing campaigns for US&C and establishing global guidelines. In this role you will be tasked with driving the execution of extraordinary coordinated marketing plans and campaigns that build brand impact and drive growth for Uber for Business. This role will work with global and cross-functional partners to help create the future of the brand. This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the fastest growing businesses at Uber.
What You'll Do
- Lead the strategy and planning for Uber for Business branded campaigns, including aligning on brand/business objectives and priority audiences.
- Develop the campaign process, ensuring strong briefs and clear process.
- Lead the execution of each campaign, pushing to ensure work reaches the highest caliber. Clear roadblocks and solve problems, ensuring the pace of work is maintained and campaigns launch on time.
- Work directly with multiple agencies, internal creative/content, production, business affairs, and PR agencies to build break-through, consumer-centric work.
- Collaborate with internal partners to define and execute brand strategy for Uber for Business
- Work hand in hand with B2B content and regional leads to build the language and design which will bring these campaigns to life in unique and differentiated ways
- 7+ years working as a brand marketer manager, brand strategist, or marketing campaign planner
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 2+ years of direct experience working on a B2B marketing team
- Strong program management skills and attention to detail
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach
- Ability to craft a compelling narrative across different channels--you know how to match the message to the medium
- A strong customer-centric approach--you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- Experience working as a program or project manager
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience as a copywriter or content strategist
- Familiar with developing brand guidelines
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada