Driver Operations Manager, Central Ops
About the Role
The Driver Growth team helps the business unlock LatAm's supply by implementing innovative and impactful initiatives to acquire and reacquire drivers.
With this role, you'll help us scale the "HERO" program, an assisted access platform allowing external users to onboard new earners into Uber's ecosystem. You will be responsible for defining the program's local strategy, growing and keeping the Hero base engaged while working closely with the product team to test and innovate the platform.
With us, we'll be executing strategies that have a direct impact on the growing driver base, improving key metrics for the reliability and progress of the business, and most meaningfully, lead cross-functional teams to execute and improve our acquisition levers by developing and enabling product solutions in LatAm.
What you'll do
- HERO Program problem-solving and troubleshooting, defining the strategy at a local level, tracking results, and finding areas of opportunity
- HERO acquisition strategy by finding key players in the market, onboarding them into the platform, and unlocking pockets of new drivers that other acquisition channels cannot reach
- Hero development by maintaining a close relationship with top-performing Heroes, promoting their growth with the platform, and finding new ways to keep them engaged through a detailed incentives program and improving their operations
- Understand and define the Heroes' profile to improve our Hero acquisition strategies
- Build, operate, and manage project management tools for deep dives and supervising the program's performance
- Work closely with the local team to understand the market needs and work on solutions to address acquisition pain points
- Work closely with product, regions, marketing, and support teams to ensure user happiness as well as reaching our acquisition goals
- Lead and take ownership of operational needs as well as go-to-market strategies
What you'll need
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Sales experience
- The ability to work autonomously and own projects
- SQL knowledge
- Proven analytical skills with data-driven decisions and the ability to use data to build models to identify areas of opportunity
- Product sense and UX oriented
- Prior experience implementing tech-products in a market
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form (https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada