Sr Strategy & Operations Manager
About the Role
The Rider Product Portfolio team is responsible for the launch and growth of new point-to-point mobility and peer-to-peer delivery products. Whether it be launching a new low cost offering, a solution aimed at business travellers or the ability for riders to travel with their furry friend, you will need to take your products from 0 to 1, then 1 to 100.
What You'll Do
- Employ quantitative and qualitative research tools to develop/refine customer segmentation approaches, identify customer needs and use cases and prioritise these, working closely with Product, Marketing, User Research and Community Operations
- Partner with our global product and operations teams to develop solutions to meet these needs/use cases, and prepare and execute go-to-market strategies for these products/features
- Own these products going forward, including ongoing improvement of the customer experience and direct P&L accountability through regular monitoring, reporting and action to
- Partner with the Product Portfolio team and the broader ANZ operations team to develop and deliver the broader product portfolio strategy from a product, pricing and experience perspective
- Quantitative degree and 5+ years of experience in management consulting, professional services or in-house strategy/product/operations roles in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving - the ability to break down ambiguous problems by applying structure and using data-driven insights to solve them
- Analytics - experience dealing with complex data sets using excel/google sheets (SQL a plus but not required), deriving insights, checking against what you see in the real world and synthesising recommendations
- Business acumen - demonstrated knowledge of industry trends, competition, best practices, and other factors that affect profitability and business success
- Stakeholder management - experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines, and demonstrated ability to coordinate, plan and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada