Manager, Business Operations (Supply)
About the Role
The person will be working to scale the Virtual Onboarding and Self-serve channel for supply in India SA.
What You'll do:
- Scale VoB & self-serve to 25% supply contribution in the region
- Work closely with local comm-ops team to drive the numbers
Launch and scale chatbot based onboarding in the region
What You'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in managing supply, operations
- Understanding of the supply network for cars, auto & moto in India, BD & SL
- Strong stakeholder management skill
- Have run and scaled complex ops processes in the past
- Strong team player
- Effective communicator
Planning & organising
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada