Operations Manager, Uber Direct
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are building an exciting new team to grow our Uber Direct business in the US&C, and we need people like you to help us bring this team to life! Uber Direct enables merchants to unlock last mile delivery for their customers via their app or website.
As an Operations Manager on the team, you will help scale the business by driving continuous improvements (through both, process and tech changes) and help scale the business by managing new programs/ merchant launches. You will work on operational improvements & collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to help us launch & onboard new partnerships by building scalable processes and in the process identify process/product improvement opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Operations Management - collaborate with account management teams, sales, and other teams to identify process inefficiencies, build solutions, and drive operational efficiency (e.g. centralizing repeatable processes, account strategy and growth, weekly performance reporting)
- Process Improvements: Create new processes that enable us to launch & grow new partnerships and also provide best-in-class merchant experience.
- Project Management - Identify, plan, and execute projects and root cause analyses to improve our existing processes for account management and customer programs.
- Data analysis: design, execute and automate processes to run and optimize the business performance and reliability. You will autonomously build your own analyses and dashboards to measure your projects' success
- Stakeholder management: an important cross-functional partner to teams working with Uber Direct (Account Management, Sales, Support, Product, Finance)
- 2+ years of professional work experience in a related field (start-up, operations, strategy, analytics, tech)
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets or SQL proficiency
- Bachelor degree
- Experience problem solving and proposing unique solutions to complex issues
- Experience developing and executing project proposals (end-to-end)
- Data-driven approach to making decisions and measuring performance
- Experience in leading process and performance improvements by leveraging data and insights
- Experience working cross functionally with Sales, Account Management, and customer support teams
- Experiment and hustle to build quickly. This individual will need to identify and evaluate solutions for short and long-term operational problems
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada