Business Analyst II- Fintech
About the Role
FinTech is a part of the CFO's organization and responsible for innovating and building the best financial products & systems in the world. Our DNA is customer obsession, top-quality products, teamwork, and transparency. We leverage industry best practices in Financial systems, applying them to complex global business operations at Uber. We provide systems for compliance, data reliability, audit, and ensure timely availability of business-critical data. This group is on the critical path to enabling Uber to become a world-class business operation and at the leading edge of operational excellence.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will partner with other FinTech leaders to perform systems analysis and implement systems changes across FinTech systems. You will be responsible for the overall metrics and business impact of your programs. Your performance is measured by the impact of the projects you launch seamlessly and by your ability to influence and encourage a high-performing cross-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, and Operations.
What you will do
- Work with Finance and other cross-functional teams to get a deep understanding of the processes and data flows, and translate business requirements into functional design specifications
- Manage communications, deliverables across various portfolios and help solve delivery challenges
- Work closely with cross-functional FinTech leads for long-term sustainable and scalable processes across multiple systems
- Work with Engineering and Technology project managers to track delivery for system solutions and influence the direction of the platform
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance testing and conduct end-user training for various cross-functional system initiatives including M&A, platform upgrades, etc.
What will you need:
- You have minimum of 6+ years of business analysis experience working with financial systems
- You have experience in deploying financial application projects globally
- You have a track record of driving programs/projects to meet business requirements and challenging delivery dates
- Your Business Analysis instincts are matched by your humility and willingness to problem-solve with others
- You have subject matter familiarity with various core finance business functions. Core product experience will be preferred.
- You have a solid understanding of handling deliverables in a controlled environment, basic program management, and change management skills
- You are passionate about improving processes and articulate to stakeholders using various tools and techniques- process flows, data flows, business use cases, etc.
- You can run your own queries, analyze data to fix or define problems.
- You are an effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and address something hands-on
- You have the ability to allocate time optimally across multiple opposing priorities
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada