EMEA Live Monitoring Analyst (Part-Time)
About the role
The EMEA Live Monitoring team is responsible for ensuring demand doesn't overwhelm supply, especially during these peaks, to limit the impact on reliability in terms of:
- Unfulfilled orders: unfulfilled orders are costly, requiring refunds and payouts.
- Eater/restaurant experience: unfulfilled or delayed orders lead to a poor user experience
Using the tools available you will actively monitor markets across 14 countries in EMEA.
In order to ensure we are staffed to meet our busiest operational periods, the EMEA Eats Live Monitoring team is now hiring part-time Service Team Analysts to help support our EMEA markets.
What the Candidate Will Do
In addition, in order to effectively execute this role you action but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor appropriate chat rooms for regions you are monitoring, and respond to messages from stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Send rain bonus, following standard logic and process, at the appropriate times (If applicable).
- Incentivise UKI markets daily, where needed
- Effective coordination and communication with peers, including actions complete/pending upon handover; respond to and support colleagues in Manilla COE.
- Excellent English both spoken and written.
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- An excellent communicator - verbal & written.
- Detail oriented - Proven ability to multi-task and follow-through while paying strict attention to detail.
- Stakeholder management - Ability to manage a high amount of partners.
- Naturally curious - Coach-ability, open to incorporating feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft.
- Motivated- You understand the Customer support journey and are dedicated to improving customer experience with a go-getter attitude.
- Passionate- A genuine passion for your work and Customer Experiences.
- Positive- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win; hustle with determination.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Flexible- Working hours will be part-time, 6 pm -11 pm; Thursday - Sunday. Note: hours are subject to change pending business needs.
What the candidate will need / Bonus points
- Bachelor's degree or college experience.
- Support/customer service experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments.
- Data curious/data driven - Can read live data easily and be willing to make improvements.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber