Executive Assistant Business Partner for Western and Southern Europe
About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be based in Paris and report directly to our Head of France, Belgium and Switzerland (Regional Lead) and in addition support our Head of Portugal and Head of Italy.
Our Uber Eats teams work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure the smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We're on the front lines of our business priorities, driving the stories of Uber that help our business grow - focusing on our relationships with restaurant partners, earners, and the cities we operate in.
Do you enjoy anticipating the needs of the team and solving complex admin and operational issues before they even arise? Do you want to be a part of an extraordinary EA community? If so, see the day-to-day functions below and apply!
What You'll Do
- Manage complex calendars using Google Calendar including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations
- Help manage the onboarding program for new joiners across EMEA and within your direct team
- Help ensure leaders are properly prepared and on time for all meetings. Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings, both internal and external
- Contribute to leadership meetings by taking notes and tracking action items
- Navigate the intricacies of supporting leaders remotely and a complex conference room landscape when returning to the office
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, and QBRs, off-sites
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements and process travel expense reports based on direction from the traveller
- Draft detailed travel itineraries and provide remote assistance with logistics and travel arrangements with input from a traveller, including visa processing
- Follow up and provide reminders on project deadlines, action items (AIs), and deliverables
- Assist with ensuring the timely review and submission of expenses
- Assist with running leader's or team's morale budget
- May assist with facility/space planning logistics
- May preview and provide feedback regarding team expense reports
- May work on other tasks and projects as assigned
- Partner with our Strategy and Planning teams on governance and efficiency within the organization
- Work on ad-hoc projects and tasks
- Be flexible to changing leads that you support when needed and supporting multiple Leaders
- Mandatory: Fluency in French and English
- Minimum 4+ years experience as Executive Assistant supporting VP or C-level leaders in any sized business or a Director-level leader in a global business
- Demonstrated expertise with extensive Zoom scheduling, troubleshooting, and other video conferencing needs
- Established ability to proactively identify challenges and deliver solutions
- Expertise with Google Calendar and other G Suite applications
- Project Management experience
- Experience working and supporting large teams in a complex, matrixed and global environment
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders' calendar with the ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with budget management
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to adapt to the different working styles of your Leaders
About the Team
Our Executive Assistants are the glue that brings our teams together and the driving force that keeps our business moving forward. Executive Assistant Business Partners (EABPs) partner with Uber's leadership to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber