Manager, Ethics & Compliance Policies, Processes, and Portfolio
About the Role
The Ethics & Compliance Programs Team supports the various groups within Ethics & Compliance to be successful while building an innovative ethics and compliance program. The team builds and executes all programmatic requirements from employee engagement, training and communications to risk assessments and foundational policy development. This role would expand the E&C team's policy portfolio to synthesize and standardize policy creation and governance across the company.
What you'll do
- Lead the Global Compliance team projects portfolio
- Assist in driving policy governance and process standardization across regions by building consensus across policy owners, identifying standard methodologies, and aligning efforts with regional teams
- Establish structure and process to align risks and remediation priorities with policies and processes
- Build central repository and inventory of policies with version control tracking, update schedules, and publishing logs
- Formulate framework for central repository of policies and automation plan Collaborate across teams to publicize policies in accessible and centralized portal
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in private practice, government service and/or in-house role
- Experience with policy creation and management within a corporate Legal or Compliance setting
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, mature discernment, and innovative thinking
- Adaptable and resilient person with the proven track record to make decisions, impact, persuade and build consensus
- Validated efficiency operating in sophisticated interpersonal environments and self-starter qualities
- Technology and international experience
- Passionate about Uber!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada