Account Manager, Uber Direct, Eats / Restaurants
ABOUT THE ROLE
Uber Direct is seeking a US Eats/Restaurant account manager to join our team. We are seeking an individual who can work collaboratively with sales, operations, and technical counterparts to unblock your accounts and ensure they are able to make the most of the product and experience.
You will succeed in this role if: you find focus in fast-paced environments; you are a student at heart; you possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn and teach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and manage a portfolio of top brands on Uber; focus on growing their business, improving their operations and making them advocates
- Assist with expansions, rollouts, and software integrations
- Set and track account merchant KPI targets, aligned with company objectives
- Worth cross-functionally with BD to identify and drive growth opportunities
- Engage with your portfolio to understand opportunities for our product team to build better features and products
- Act as the merchant partner's point of contact handling inquiries, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Lead cross-functional improvements in order to ensure we have the best customer experience in the industry
- Collaborate with leadership to set organizational strategy, and rapidly execute against it
- Travel up to 20% per quarter surrounding recurring Business Reviews as needed
- 2 + years experience in customer success & account management, or in strategic relationship management
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
- Knowledge of CRM software like Salesforce
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Familiar with pulling data and finding actionable insights
- Experience with API / Tech integrations
- Uber User
- Previous Restaurant or Retail Experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber