Senior Product Manager- AdTech
About the Role
Marketing Data Technologies uses data and insights to optimize advertising spend and grow Uber's business. This key role within our Data and Measurement team will be pivotal in achieving a higher Return on Investment (ROI) on our marketing spends. The focus will be on building a world-class platform for our Uber's Marketing team, which is spread across 6 continents. You will be using the best-of-breed technologies, design methodologies, and latest machine learning and data science techniques to accomplish this at a scale that has never been done before in the industry.
We expect the Product Manager to be highly technical and data-oriented. You will be working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product, engineering, data scientists, and business leaders.
What You'll Do
- Collect requirements from marketing and line of business heads
- Use data to ship Adtech products that translate into scalable and global business impact
- Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Develop a vision and roadmap, plan deliverables, design and launch products
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data, and results to executives, other product teams, cross-functional teams such as marketing, operations, finance
- Evangelize products within global organizations including channel managers, data scientists designers, and Adtech leadership
- Monitor and measure launched products and use data for product refinement
- Internalize Uber's mission and the AdTech team's mission and objectives
Collect data, evaluate opportunities and make prioritization
What will you need
- 8+ years experience in a product role delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - you're extremely proud of what you've accomplished.
- A technical undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience in a high-growth company or startup. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal.
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for a great collaboration.
- Grittiness - You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Finger-tippiness with data - you just go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- User-centricity - examples from your past product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users' problems.
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada