Senior Research and Insights Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced market research professional to join our APAC research and insights team. This role covers a vast and diverse geographic expanse and is home to some of Uber's most consequential business opportunities. As a research manager, you will be a member of the global research team that is a key strategic partner for Uber's Marketing, Policy, Communications, Business Operations, and Product teams. Our team is helping Uber change the way the cities move, and you will have an important role in delivering world-class research in this business-critical region.
What You'll Do:
- Manage research and insights projects for APAC.
- Ensure consistency of data and adoption of insights across the region and the world.
- Scope and design research projects that focus on both short-term (i.e., campaign/messaging) as well as long-term (i.e., mine consumer insights for multi-year innovation and product opportunities).
- Partner with marketing, communications, and policy teams to craft intellectually credible narratives that move people emotionally.
What You'll Need:
- At least 10+ years of quantitative and qualitative market research experience
- Undergraduate degree in economics, communications, marketing, or political science.
- Business sense, strategic thinking and, a savvy understanding of consumer dynamics
- A commitment to learning - deliver impact while investing in themselves and others.
- Experience executing research from design, fielding, analysis, and reporting, with an emphasis on high-level strategic recommendations.
- A self-starter who can shape how we tell our story to the world, based on primary consumer and earner research. This will require the ability to develop relationships, set a strategy, and execute.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and experience presenting to executive leaders.
- A track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams from policy, communications, legal, and marketing.
- Experience with marketing communications development, brand positioning, message development, creative testing, and measurement.
- Highly adaptable and calm under pressure.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber