About the team:
The team acts as an extension to the lines of businesses for US & Canada markets, by providing valuable insights on improving efficiency, quality, and reducing inconsistencies across the global network of Support Centres. This is done by constant deep dives on data to unearth opportunities and piloting experiments to test the effectiveness of new initiatives.
The Content team has partnered with the US&C Support Excellence team to build and maintain content for Uber support tools for multiple LOBs including Rider, Driver, Eats, Freight, Jump; and we deliver this through our awesome team of Content Specialists.
What you will do:
- Lead and develop a team of 10-15 Content Specialists, responsible for their overall performance
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements; Work closely with Analytics team in unearthing trends
- Work with multiple US&C Stakeholders for executing projects to drive metrics improvement through content and support logic updates
- Present project insights to US&C stakeholders for their buy-ins for implementation
- Be the source of knowledge to train, educate, and answer questions from Content Specialists or other stakeholders
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in a 24/7 operations set-up helping Content specialists meet their targets
Analyze the performance of your teams, identify trends and provide constructive feedback to individuals on a consistent basis
What you'll need:
- One to three years of strong work experience in customer support
- An eye for identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical bent of mind to identify trends in data; ability to work on Google Sheets and Slides
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and a high level of commitment towards deliverables
- Ability to manage small teams; Prior experience in mentoring new hires is a bonus
- Understanding of stakeholder management and experience of the same is preferred
- Open to work in 24X7 support
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada