Sales Systems Training Program Manager
About the Role
As a member of the Global Sales Training and Development team, you will be a critical part of the training team for the Uber Delivery organization. You will help design, develop and deliver training programs that ensure we are maximizing sales productivity by enabling our sales teams to effectively use our productivity tools (e.g., email, telephony, Salesforce.com, Gainsight, etc.).
What You'll Do:
- Own the global training curriculum for our Sales Growth and Digital Engagement products. By creating and maintaining learning content in multiple modes for use by teams globally.
- Manage the implementation of key sales systems training programs within APAC. These programs include supporting new hire systems training; supporting ongoing training on new features; and identifying and implementing best practices around our systems. You will work directly with key stakeholders across sales, sales systems, sales operations, and other teams to align on priorities, needs, define processes, and design learning experiences.
- Support the development and maintenance of the sales productivity tools source of truth, ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- A significant amount of time will be spent supporting Salesforce.com training, and applications that are integrated in our SFDC instance.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Sales Enablement Lead or Program Manager, particularly in launching sales productivity tools and CRM resources to sales teams
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com and training teams on CRM programs
- Experience working in/with customer-facing teams and/or coaching frontline sales and/or customer success staff.
- Experience working in a start-up or tech environment.
- Experience in regional or global training program management, including stakeholder management and content design.
- Ability to create and deploy learning in a variety of formats. Experience with content creation tools a plus. Experience using a Learning Management or sales enablement tooling is a must for success.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada