Senior Product Marketing Manager, Loyalty
About the Role
Uber's service is changing the world, but we're still just getting started! We're seeking a small group of incredibly talented product leaders to define and execute a bold vision that will build on what Uber has brought to the world so far.
If you join Uber Product Marketing focused on Driver and Courier Experience, you'll join a team of talented product managers, engineers and designers who are passionate about building products that improve and differentiate the customer experience for our most important customers - Drivers and Couriers.
Your job will be to help Uber build, test, and launch products that ensure we're improving the driver and courier experience, plus rewarding high value drivers. Your primary focus will be to identify driver insights and bring product experiences to drivers and couriers that help deliver on the key value proposition of Uber being the most seamless app experience and most appreciative company towards gig workers who choose to drive or deliver.
This will require a candidate with deep empathy and optimism for drivers and couriers as customers, a data-driven mindset with an ability to dive into complex app engagement data, and the ability to tell great stories that bring our products to life.
What You'll Do
- Work with Product teams to bring to market new and innovative products that support how drivers use the Uber platform to do rideshare and delivery trips
- Lead the creation of a GTM strategies for the launch of loyalty programs for Drivers and Couriers
- Lead complex cross-functional teams to execute marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Tech, Ops, Policy, Data Science, and other business stakeholders
- Partner closely with Research and Product teams to develop a deeper understanding of how drivers and couriers engage with our platform in order to inform product roadmap and feature value proposition and positioning
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- You can craft a clear and compelling narrative for complex product launches that effectively comes to life across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium and know how develop strong messaging hierarchies
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running A/B and multivariate testing
- An "owner" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Solid collaboration skills: You know how to engage and mobilize multiple teams to drive execution towards shared goals
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada