About the Team
The COE Analytics & Reporting team is responsible to build and maintain, daily, weekly and monthly reporting to the COE. One of the responsibility of the COE A&R team is to detect optimization opportunities and work on process improvement using the six-sigma or kaizen method.
The team works in synergy with site operations in the COE, together with Workforce, Quality and Learning, guaranteeing results of the COE and consequently the highest service level for our riders, driver partners, eaters and couriers. The work that are done by the team is mostly investigative and is expected to bring insightful results which can be implemented to optimize daily operations and also sometimes adaptable to apply regionally or globally. Review data models and queries while performing weekly and ad hoc data analysis is one of the key responsibility to keep the nerve center of our operations engine running at full speed.
About the Role
You will help support strategic decision making processes through your analytics, heavy data driven approach, and operational mindset. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management, priority setting and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What you will Do:
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for our driver partners and riders
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Build, and maintain detailed models/dashboards for city-level, regional, and global reporting
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep support teams as efficient as possible
What you will Need:
- Proficient in SQL and Hive querying.
- Knowledge of R and Python is plus.
- Ability is perform basic Statistical analysis
- Exceptional Analytical, problem solving, Excel and data management skills
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key take aways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Ability to self-serve, investigate, get the required data and expertise in data visualization/presentation
- 0-2 years of work experience in Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Statistical analysis or related experience is mandatory
Preferred Experience and Skills:
1-2 years of work experience in Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Statistical analysis or related experience is mandatory
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada