Product Manager - II, Uber Car Rentals
About The Role
As a product manager on Uber Rent, you'll be responsible for the strategy and vision for our core consumer experience as we execute on our goal to "make renting a car as easy as an Uber." By leveraging UXR, data and intuition you'll help us redefine the rental and delivery experience to surpass user expectations. To get there, you will work closely with Design, Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Product Marketing to build a holistic strategy for changing how users move from A to B. While owning the E2E renter experience, you'll also be responsible for helping grow the business, improving user satisfaction and ensuring we're meeting our business goals.
What You'll Do
As the core consumer experience product manager, you will own building a reinvisioned E2E experience for our customers. In addition, you will define the key segments and strategy to build relevant and compelling features
You will partner with your xfn team (Business, BD, Legal, Engineering, Support) to create specs, build, test, and launch high quality products within your 6 month roadmap
You will work with our rental partners to create a holistic strategy to rethink rentals while building a joint roadmap to get us there
*Work across Uber to build, test and iterate on your product at the speed of a startup while also leveraging the advantages of a larger organization
3+ yrs of experience delivering highly successful products - you're extremely proud of what you've accomplished.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste - own what you build
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on
- Data-driven: you always get the data you need, and you can distill it into an insightful story. Most importantly, you maximise data to drive strategic decisions
- Technical skills: Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions
- User-focused: You are passionate about always making the user experience positive and unwilling to allow product challenges to impact users negatively
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Ability to effectively manage multiple partner needs and effectively prioritise and support multiple teams
Great presentation and communication skills
- Experience in Product Management building consumer products
- Experience in building 0 to 1 products
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada