Enterprise Account Executive - Uber for Business
About the Team
Uber for Business is rapidly growing and our Sales Team is positioned to be the growth engine for our business. Our Enterprise Sales team plays a key role in effectively presenting the value proposition of the platform to our business customers. Imagine being able to take our consumer products like Rides or Eats and tailoring those to our corporate clients' needs. While employee travel contributed heavily to the foundation of our organization, U4B today offers a diverse array of Business Products from Rides and Eats to B2B Gift Cards/Vouchers as well as Uber Central and Health.
We're looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a strong passion and creativity for sales, to join our U4B team. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
About the Role
Are you seeking an opportunity to have an impact, innovate through your problem solving, and grow professionally? In this role you will take ownership of building new business pipeline, forecasting opportunities and constructing territory and account plans to achieve your quota.
What You'll Do
- Creatively prospect into Enterprise accounts with 5,000+ employees.
- Develop Uber for Business territory plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts
- Lead and coordinate end to end sales motion for Enterprise customers including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision makers while driving growth of new enterprise business
- Continuously assessing customers' evolving needs and aligning U4B's value proposition
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, doing weekly forecasts and participating in quarterly business reviews
- 5 years of sales experience
- 6 years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling to Global and Canadian enterprise accounts
- Relationships and ecosystem in the Canadian Enterprise segment
- Proven success of delivering to annual forecast of at least $2M ACV or in new license/revenue sales
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution oriented approach to working with prospects and customers
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans
- Proven track record of selling into the enterprise segment in Canada
- Experienced in selling travel or expense solutions
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada