Freight Operations Coordinator (Strategic Fleets) - Uber Freight
About The Role
The Strategic Fleets Team is focused on managing portfolios of large fleets working with them to increase their engagement with Uber Freight.
We're looking for candidates that are problem solvers at their core, that thrive in a fast paced environment, and are excited to join a growing team. As a Freight Operations Coordinator, your mission is to support the book of business of a Senior Client Success team member, while prioritizing issue resolution and efficient large fleet operations. Additionally you will work to build your own carrier relationships with large fleets and drive their engagement with Uber Freight.
What You'll Do:
- Support the book of business of a Senior Client Success team member
- Prioritize issue resolution for high impact large fleets
- Build relationships with carrier contacts and establish yourself as a reliable point of contact at Uber Freight
- Join carrier meetings with C-Level carrier contacts, and provide insights and updates on the day to day operations
- Drive carrier growth though Committed Capacity and Integrations
- Strong customer service and problem solving capabilities
- Advanced communication skills, will be communication internally and externally
- Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Passion for helping and empowering others
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience working in a support or operationally focused role
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to flourish in a high growth environment where charge in constant
- Technology enthusiast: Mac literate and comfortable using new technologies
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada