Engineering Manager - Uber Eats Merchant Performance Team
About the Team
The Uber Eats Merchant Performance team focuses on bringing the power of our data to our merchant partners to help them improve their businesses. This team delivers a full suite of products ranging from raw reporting to analytics to personalized insights to help drive merchant partners' businesses on and off of Uber Eats.
What You Will Do
- Define and execute on an ambitious product roadmap
- Lay out the technical vision for your area
- Develop and lead through the senior engineers on the team
- Collaborate closely with Product, Operations, Design, and other partners
- 2+ years of experience managing engineering teams
- 6+ years of relevant engineering experience
- Backend development experience
- A track record of delivering results in fast-paced and highly ambiguous environments.
- Be able to work cross-functionally with many other roles and partners within the company.
- Full-stack development experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Diversity & Inclusion