Growth Programs Team - Strategy Analyst
About the team
Our Growth Programs team is focused on accelerating the expansion of products or features that show strong signs of growth by coordinating EMEA-wide, and sometimes global, programs to drive expansion and rapid development. The team is also focused on developing growth opportunities for the future, scoping and incubating new potential levers such as testing new products or services and other big bets.
This role will provide a unique opportunity to work across many of our most strategic and innovative projects and to work alongside a range of business leaders from across Operations, Marketing, Product and Business Development.
What You'll Do
- Work across a range of Growth Programs, completing bespoke pieces of analysis to determine strategy, future investments and to understand the performance of past experiments and pilots. Examples: working with teams to set targets for new launches, analysing if new products are adding incremental value, enhance user engagement and inform our user targeting strategy by creating/adapting ML based propensity models, running and analysing experiments
- Scope potential new growth opportunities e.g. estimating size of market, competitive analysis, gathering information across the business
- Build out dashboards to understand performance of new/existing products
- Build out storylines to explain to LT and partners our strategic recommendations and to report on past results
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in data-led decision-making and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Strong data analytics skills, including: advanced manipulation of large data sets, SQL knowledge (and if not, must possess aptitude to learn quickly as this will quickly form part of your day-to-day activity), intermediate statistics, modelling
- Experience in crafting presentations, including: building out compelling storylines, presenting data to audiences and distilling the key messages
- Strong project management skills. The ability to prioritise and successfully drive a project from beginning to end and to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Business acumen: will need a strong grasp of the business opportunities and interdependencies to ensure recommendations and analysis are actionable and accurate
- A collaborative approach: you will work with a range teams (Legal, Product, Marketing, local and regional operations) and will need to adapt to support teams get the job done
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and execute quickly
- Creative solutions-focused mentality
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber